Cookies n' cream cake
Layers of chocolate crumbs filled vanilla cake, milky ganache, and chocolate crumbs
5" diameter x 8" tall
For best experience:
1. Refrigerate/freeze the cake until the frosting is firm to touch.
2. Unwrap as soon as it comes out of the fridge.
3. Use the flat side of the cake knife to smooth the side of the cake if needed
4. Rewrap the cake when storing, best consumed within 3 days.
5. To prolong freshness, cut and transfer the cake into airtight container. Refrigerate up to 2 weeks or freeze up to a month.